EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM FAQS
Our Employee Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals because we trust our employees know what’s best for our company. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our employees and those who they refer.
This Employee Referral Program Policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to our company.
What is an employee referral bonus?
1) Our company will give out bonus' to every referrer. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for a $250.00 referral bonus.
2) Further, if the employee that is referred is hired AND remains employed with Transcend Security for one (1) year, you will receive an additional $250.00 bonus.
Additional rules for bonus':
1) We guarantee that 50% of the bonus will be paid out after 30 days of the date we hired the referral. The remaining 50% will be paid out after 60 days of the date we hired a referral.
2) We guarantee that 100% of the one (1) year bonus will be paid out after one (1) year of the date we hired the referral if the referral is still employed with Transcend Security.
3) There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All bonus' will be paid accordingly.
4) If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral bonus.
5) Referrers are still eligible for bonus' even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
Who can participate in our Employee Referral Program?
All employees are eligible to participate in our referral program except for: Senior management, including recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they’re hiring.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our bonus'. They should:
1) Have never been employed with our company.
2) Be hired as permanent full- or part-time employees (not as temporary employees or contractors.)
NOTE: Our company uses an online form or a platform where employees may refer candidates. You can also reach out directly to our Human Resources (HR) Department with referrals.
1) Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
2) Keep in mind that bonus' are subject to taxation.
3) We may change our Employee Referral Program over time to add more interesting incentives.
4) We also reserve the right to abolish this Employee Referral Program if it proves ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before the Employee Referral Program was abolished will still receive the appropriate bonus.
5) We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.