I recently installed Windows 8 and then the problems started.
1) USB flash drive worked fine on Windows 7 (it is working, never buggy)
2) if it is inserted into the usb 3.0 port then it works fine (thanks to the installed drivers separately), if in the 2.0 - the computer sees that there is a device, but come on it does not and can not format too
3) if you leave the stick in the port and restart the computer, it starts to work fine, but if you get it, and then he put in - the same problem
4) insert various flash drives - all work fine
5) My brother, too, is windows 8 - the same problem (except that it does not have usb3.0 and he did not even use)
6) tried to format the different formats
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.